Friday, February 4, 2011

Challenge #1

"I challenge you to run a half hour each day during Evan's naptime"

Challenge Accepted!

Gosh that's a tough first challenge! I was hoping to get started with something a little easier, but here we go!

Starting tomorrow until Friday, I will run every day for 30 mins (I may do a little walking in there cause I KNOW I'm super outta shape :P)

Yikes!

Wish me luck! haha!

Next Friday I will post a new challenge for me to do. Feel free to comment with another challenge any time during the week... and please be easier on me than my husband! lol! ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Ha, yeah, I should have clarified the challenge I suppose. I meant simply spend a half hour on the treadmill. You can run, walk, incline, etc... Whatever you want. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the biggest challenges I face as a stay at home mom is not getting myself or the kids dressed if we have no where to go. I challenge you (and me, actually) to get yourself and even Evan dressed every morning before - or maybe right after - breakfast. :) I'll check into see how you're doing and let you know how it goes for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I challenge you to make nutritious snacks and meals for one week! If you pick this challenge for next week then we will do it together again :)

    And I hope your week of running went well! Kinda funny I took this challenge on myself this week on my cruise! Tell you about it when I see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I challenge you to do get outside and take some pictures of your neighbourhood--focusing on different shapes, colors, etc.

    ReplyDelete