Monday, March 7, 2011

New Challenge

To say I've been busy (and sick) the last 5 days would be an understatement... Hence the lack of posts...

But I'm back, and with a new challenge.

I was working in order of who sent me challenges first, but this week is insanely busy for me, and the 2 challenges I have from friends are impossible for me to complete this week. I have been forced to make up a challenge for myself for this week.

So, without further ado:

"Write 5 letters to friends you have not been in contact with for a long time."

Challenge Accepted!

I will pick up a pen and start writing.

First on my list - finish a letter I started 4 months ago!!

If you have a challenge you wish to send me, please do so by commenting below, sending me an email (challengemama@gmail.com), or send me a private facebook message.

1 comment:

  1. this is a great challenge - i struggle replying to emails quickly enough

    ReplyDelete