I'm gonna admit, I completely failed last week. Didn't even finish writing the one letter I said I'd start with.
I'm gonna be honest, I have 2 challenges on the table from friends right now, and I'm going to go with the 'easier' one, and finish my challenge from last week.
I think with the busy week I had 2 weeks ago, I lost my focus and put this "challenge thing" in the back of my brain...
So, new challenge:
"Pick 2 evenings this week and get your bum out of the house, only you, and you've got to do something that doesn't involve buying baby clothes or even running errands, even if it's just for an hour."
AND I shall complete last week's challenge:
"Write 5 letters to friends you have not been in contact with for a long time."
Challenges Accepted.
And this time for real...
Wish me luck for I believe I shall need it.
YOU CAN DO IT!! How's it going thus far? :)
ReplyDelete